Jersey Adventure Lovers
- Return travel by sea as a foot passenger from Poole or by air from Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Gatwick, Glasgow, Liverpool, Luton or Manchester. Other airports are available at a supplement. Prices are also available for travel by sea with your own car.
- 7 nights hotel accommodation at 3* Merton with daily breakfast based on two people sharing a twin or double room.
- Day 1 - Upon arrival into Jersey make your own way to your hotel, unless you have pre-booked a return transfer. Rest of the day is free to explore at your leisure.
- Day 2 – Half Day coach tour around the island. You will be collected from your hotel by Tantivy Coach Tours at 9.45 am.
- Day 3 – 2 hour boat tour is with Signature Boat Tours which departs from Albert Quay, St Helier at 10.30 am. You need to make your own way to Albert Quay.
- Day 4 – The Petit train travels from St Helier along the seafront to the fishing village of St Aubin. Just pick up the train at a time that suits you from the departure point at Liberation Square, St Helier. Pre-paid return voucher will be supplied.
- Day 5 – Spend the day exploring the beautiful North Coast Cliff walks at your leisure. A traditional Cream Tea is included between 2 – 4pm at the Chateau La Chaire Hotel, Rozel Bay.
- Day 6 – An exciting RIB boat ride with Jersey Seafaris departs from St Catherines Breakwater, St Catherine’s Bay. Exact timing to be confirmed and will be advised upon arrival.
- Day 7 – Day at leisure.
- We have also included a 7 day bus pass which allows for unlimited travel throughout your stay along with a Heritage Pass which allows entry to a variety of the many sites on the island. These Passes will be supplied by our Premier representative upon arrival.
Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing and are subject to availability. Prices include accommodation with breakfast and travel by air from Gatwick and subject to days of travel and seasonality of operation also Luton, Liverpool, Manchester and Glasgow plus from the following airports with the addition of a supplement: East Midlands, Birmingham, Bristol, Southampton, Heathrow and Exeter .
Travel by Air
Aberdeen: from £165
Belfast: from £0
Birmingham: from £69
Bournemouth: from £55
Bristol: from £55
East Midlands: from £69 Edinburgh: from £0
Exeter: from £55
Gatwick: from £0
Glasgow: from £15
Humberside: from £139
Isle Of Man: from £155
Leeds: from £89
Liverpool: from £0
Luton: from £0
Manchester: from £0
Newcastle: from £99
Newquay: from £75
Norwich: from £79
Southampton: from £55
Stansted*: from £89
*book by 31 January and receive £30 pp off and free luggage.