7 night Guernsey Island Hopping adventure!Discover the fascinating secrets, charm and character of Guernsey and its neighbouring islands during our seven night Discovery Break.
Your discoveries get underway with a half day guided island tour which includes Little Chapel, the world's smallest chapel; the pretty capital, St Peter Port; and the island's beautiful coastline.
While Guernsey is a truly wonderful destination alone, it's also the launch pad to the sister island's of Herm and Sark, each little gem with unique traits. Take a day trip to Herm, just a 20 minute boat ride away, for sweeping golden sands and Neolithic burial sites, as well as lunch at the Mermaid Tavern, orginally a fisherman's pub and now Herm's social centre.
A further day trip is included to Sark, only 50 minutes boat ride from Guernsey. Enjoy the relaxed pace of life with no traffic - except bicycles and the occasional tractor! There is a small network of charming roads to be explored on foot or by cycle as well as La Coupee, a spectacular narrow isthmus linking Sark to Little Sark. After all your explorations, indulge in a delicious lunch at The Island Hall before returning to Guernsey.
Whats Included* Return travel by air from Bristol, Gatwick, Manchester or Southampton; or by sea as a foot passenger from Poole
* 7 nights hotel accommodation
* Daily breakfast
* Half day guided Island Tour with pick up/ drop off from your hotel
* Day trip to Herm, including return boat travel and lunch at the Mermaid Tavern
* Day trip to Sark, including return boat travel and lunch at Hathaway's Brasserie
7nt Guernsey Discovery Breaks
|7 night Guernsey Discovery breaks||2* Pandora||3* La Villette||4* Duke of Richmond||5* Old Government House|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 20||£575||£595||£615||£635||£809||£829||£945||£965|
Call 0800 6409058 to book!
Prices are per person based on two adults sharing a room, travelling by SEA as a foot passenger from Poole or by AIR from Bournemouth, Cardiff, Gatwick, East Midlands, Exeter, Manchester or Southampton.
Enquire about this offer, call us on FREEPHONE 0800 640 9058
* Prices shown are per person based on 2 adults sharing and are subject to availability. Prices shown are correct at the time of issue and be withdrawn or altered without prior notice. Please note that some regional departure points do not operate a year round service. Terms and conditions apply..