5 nights at 5* Old Government House
5 nights from £579pp
This offer expires in
£579: 5-night break at the 5* Old Government House in a Classic Double (Sept) - Upgrade to King Room (Oct onwards) & Two Three Course DinnersDiscover that island feeling with Guernsey, a unique island, which thanks to its proximity to France, offers the sense of a holiday abroad, but nonetheless feels resolutely British. Explore the Islands of Guernsey, each of the five has its own distinct character, landscape and identity which our island hopping adventures offer you the chance to discover! The island prides itself on its plethora of restaurants, an abundance of local produce, varied heritage, stunning views and incredible beaches. Hop on your bike and explore picturesque coast and country or discover on foot with over 50 themed walks led by Accredited Guides. Discover Guernsey on your next holiday.
In the heart of St Peter Port sits the Old Government House, offering spectacular views of neighbouring Herm and Sark. Once the official residence of the Governor of Guernsey, the OGH (as it is affectionately known) is a gracious blend of both old and new. Attention to detail is evident throughout and the level of service offered is second to none, which is what you would expect as part of the Red Carnation Group.
- Travel 06 Sep 2021 - 15 Mar 2022
- 5 nights at the 5* Old Government House in a Classic Double room (Sept) . Upgrade to King Room (Oct onwards).
- Includes three course dinner in the Brasserie on first night
- Includes three course dinner in the Curry Room on second night
- Full English breakfast throughout stay
- Inclusive car hire is available for a supplement or transfers instead of car rental is available
- Flights from Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Exeter, Gatwick, Manchester, Southampton.
- Low deposit of £100pp
- Travel by Air
- ATOL protected (2713)
WHY WE LOVE IT?
- Spectacular views of neighbouring Herm and Sark
- In the heart of St Peter Port
- Superior service
- A gracious blend of both old and new
- Beautiful beaches and bays
- Activities galore - above and below the waves
DEPARTURE DATES & PRICES
Flights to Guernsey with Aurigny, accommodation with breakfast, one piece of checked baggage and all applicable taxes. Prices reflect free nights where applicable. Please ask for more details.
Flights to Guernsey with Aurigny from either Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Exeter, Gatwick, Manchester or Southampton accommodation with breakfast, one piece of checked baggage and all applicable taxes. Prices reflect free nights where applicable. Please ask for more details.
|Departures (on or between)||Price||Extra Night||Save up to|
|06 Sep 21||30 Sep 21||£745||£127||£160|
|01 Oct 21||31 Oct 21||£589||£116||£235|
|01 Nov 21||15 Dec 21||£579||£113||£230|
|05 Jan 22||15 Mar 22||£579||£113||£230|
+£38pp for a day trip to Herm with lunch at the Mermaid Tavern (includes ferry to Herm)
+£72 for a day trip to Sark (inc ferry to Sark) and includes a 2 hour horse and carriage tour and entry to the Seigneurie Gardens
+£55 for a day trip to Sark (inc ferry) with full day bicycle hire