Usually this service operates daily, the schedule in 2021 is currently less frequent and there are revised details for the summer months as shown below.
Ferries to Jersey and Guernsey
Sea travel has never been easier than with Condor Ferries with the opportunity to take your own car and avoid restrictions on luggage. This is particularly beneficial if you are travelling with children or opting for a self-catering holiday. On both vessels there is a choice of dining areas and bars; maybe stretch your legs and take a leisurely stroll on deck or explore the duty free shop which is packed with great deals on big brand favourites including wine, spirits, tobacco and fragrances.
For children travelling on the fast ferry, The Shipmates Kids Zone is a colourful room where children can sit back and watch the latest movies.
IMPORTANT: Condor Ferries now require all passengers due to travel on a domestic sailing (inter-island and between the UK, Guernsey and Jersey) to carry a form of photographic identification.
Traditional ferry from Portsmouth
Standard seating is not allocated on the traditional ferry from Portsmouth; however there is upgraded seating or cabins available on the ship which can be pre-booked at a supplement.
Reclining seats: Relaxing reclining seats are available for a small supplement. Can be booked in advance, or subject to availability, you can upgrade on board.
Club class seats: Enjoy steward service in a private lounge with complimentary refreshments.
Cabins: Comfortable cabins are available on the traditional ferry, either inside, outside or superior. There are 2, 3 or 4 berth cabins available, all offering en suite facilities. Superior cabins are also available, which are forward facing with larger windows and include a complimentary bowl of fruit, bottle of water and additional linen and pillows. Cabins are recommended for the overnight crossing and also include a complimentary breakfast voucher.
Traditional ferry supplements
- Reclining seats - night sailing from £10.95 per person
- Club class seats - all sailings from £21.95 per person
- Inside cabin - day sailing from from £45 per cabin
- Outside cabin - day sailing from from £50 per cabin
- Superior cabin - day sailing from from £55 per cabin
- Inside cabin - night sailing from from £130 per cabin
- Outside cabin - night sailing from from £135 per cabin
- Superior cabin - night sailing from from £145 per cabin
All prices shown are one way and for low season.
Fast ferry from Poole or Portsmouth
Fast ferry supplements - Condor Liberation
- Ocean Traveller standard seat included
- Ocean Plus reclining seat from £10.95
- Ocean Club class seat from £25.95
- All prices shown are one way and for low season
Fast ferry supplements - Condor Voyager
- Voyager seat or Voyager tub seat included
- Recliner seat in Horizon Lounge from £10.95
- Premium select seat from £15.95
- All prices shown are one way
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.